Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Sweet Pea Pods Sewing Pattern

Sweet Pea Pods Sewing Pattern. Please read the disclosure for more info. Great for stowing little things or tucking into small spaces.

Bag Zippy Quilts
Bag Zippy Quilts from zippyquilts.files.wordpress.com
Click the register link above to proceed. I wanted some longer pockets. Bring the seedpods indoors and remove the seeds from the pods. Please read the disclosure for more info. I had a sweet friend who was in her 80s who passed away a couple of months ago.

Notice the zipper loops around and the zip pull is a different color.

I wanted some longer pockets. You are supposed to sew in the center of both sides to make more pockets, but i only sewed on 1 side. Sweet pea's kiss, keeping it simple sew along we are now running two sew alongs each month! I visited her every week for a long time and i loved her. Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Next, hang the pods up to dry by tying string or elastic to the stems, and leave them for several days.

Thank you for reading about Sweet Pea Pods Sewing Pattern, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://greatnesia.com/

Post a Comment for "Sweet Pea Pods Sewing Pattern"