Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Sewing Cell Phone Case Free Pattern

Sewing Cell Phone Case Free Pattern. So versatile you can sew a case for any small gadget to make it stylish and protected with a fully padded cover. I made two of them in just a few hours.

Quick Knitted Phone Case Patterns Bluprint Craftsy
Quick Knitted Phone Case Patterns Bluprint Craftsy from d2culxnxbccemt.cloudfront.net
A great gift project that will hold your tablet or smart phone so you can have your hands free to do other stuff like sewing or cookng or crafting. From the twill tape, cut one 8½ length. These little sleeves are so quick and easy to make. Her pattern will make a sleeve to fit an iphone, but you can adjust the sizing to make it fit any type of phone. Cell phone cases & covers;

I made two of them in just a few hours.

3.0 out of 5 stars 5. Iphone 12/12 pro phone case with vintage quilt block pattern case. The designs work for iphones, blackberries, ipods and other gadgets too. I made two of them in just a few hours. Snaps closed with a tab to keep everything in place. It has a handy pocket for storage and a little loop for easy access.

Thank you for reading about Sewing Cell Phone Case Free Pattern, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://greatnesia.com/

Post a Comment for "Sewing Cell Phone Case Free Pattern"