Raspberry Rucksack Sewing Pattern. What i didn't know was how new the experience of sewing with this fabric choice would be. I'm so excited to release this pattern, and i wanted to give you a head start on the supplies if you like this orange molded plastic zipper in all these photos, i am going to be offering it for sale when i release the raspberry rucksack pattern!
Raspberry Rucksack Digital Pattern Sarah Kirsten from images.squarespace-cdn.com Pattern is the mini raspberry rucksack by sarah kirsten. The raspberry rucksack is fully lined in the main compartment and in the front popup pocket. We love the roll over top on this bag, that allows for more or less to be packed in depending on whether you are out for the day, staying overnight or even for the weekend. I like to use this brown packaging paper you can find at joann's or wa. I'm so excited to release this pattern, and i wanted to give you a head start on the supplies if you like this orange molded plastic zipper in all these photos, i am going to be offering it for sale when i release the raspberry rucksack pattern!
The raspberry rucksack is fully lined in the main compartment and in the front popup pocket.
We have brand new patterns released every week and new. I went for the big version and think the size is just right. Sew this stylish and versatile bag with convertible. You are purchasing a downloadable sewing pattern the retro rucksack sewing pattern is a vintage style rucksack with fresh, modern detail. I'm so excited to release this pattern, and i wanted to give you a head start on the supplies if you like this orange molded plastic zipper in all these photos, i am going to be offering it for sale when i release the raspberry rucksack pattern! The raspberry rucksack comes in two sizes, little and big.
Post a Comment for "Raspberry Rucksack Sewing Pattern"